Father's Day Tradition

Last year I started a Father's Day tradition which I love. I took a picture of Kingston wearing Daddy's shirt and tie and asked him a few questions about his Daddy. I printed it off along with the word for word interview and Daddy loved it! Such a great way to capture their growth and the funny things they say!


Here is Kingston's interview from last year:

How old is Daddy? Two
What is Daddy's favorite colour? Blue...yes that's right
What does Daddy always say? No screaming
What is Daddy's favorite food? Spicy food
What does Daddy do? He works in the Jeep and downstairs. I think so.
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play trucks, trailers and big boxers and cars.
What make Daddy Happy? Um...I make him happy.


This year I dressed up both boys in Daddy's clothes! I asked Kingston the same questions and will print it off again like last year for Daddy's office.













Hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day weekend!

{ Amy }


Comments

  1. What a cute idea! I may have to "borrow" this :)

    Tracy
    polkadotwhimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! What a great idea! I am definitely doing this next year. Thanks for the awesome inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! Such a cute and wonderful idea! I will have to try this for next year... Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts