Bias Tape

I finally made my own bias tape! It was so easy. I used a Bias tape maker like this one. You can get fancier machines but this was so easy I just can't justify the extra cost ; )










Sew4Home has a great tutorial if you want to try making your own.

I used a vintage sheet to make this bias tape. Now I have another use for my growing sheet collection!











I used the polkadot bias tape to make this art smock for Kingston. It is made from a men's XL shirt. I cut off the collar and trimmed the neckline with bias tape. Then I shortened the sleeve and added some elastic around the wrists. Love how it turned out...perfect for keeping the paint off my little Pollock!














Finished a new skirt....hope to have the tutorial up early this week. Can't wait to show you!

{ Amy }

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts