This Old House

There are many reasons why I love old houses....






But the best part of this particular old house is that the woman who once owned it (before the stream of renters ran it down) was an avid gardener. Every year I have a yard filled with fragrant lilacs! They are always followed by tiger lillies and then the most beautiful yellow roses. I wish I could meet that women and tell her how much we enjoy the bounties of her garden!








Hope you all have a chance to get out and enjoy your gardens today : )

{Amy}

Comments

  1. Those registers are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky lady you are! We just bought a new house and the one thing that held me back from a new house is that I'll have to put in the flowers, etc. myself. An old house has an established yard. Very jealous of your lilacs!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts